Right-click the file or folder you want, and from the menu that displays click Move or Copy. The Move or Copy window opens. Scroll down if necessary to find the destination folder you want. If you need to, click on any folder you see to access its subfolders.
How do I move files into a folder?
You can move files to different folders on your device.
- On your Android device, open the Files by Google app .
- At the bottom, tap Browse .
- Scroll to “Storage devices” and tap Internal storage or SD card.
- Find the folder with the files you want to move.
- Find the files you want to move in the selected folder.
How do I move files to a folder in Windows 10?
How to Copy or Move Files and Folders in Windows 10
- Align the two windows next to each other. …
- Aim the mouse pointer at the file or folder you want to move.
- While holding down the right mouse button, move the mouse until it points at the destination folder.
How do I quickly move files to a folder?
Once the files are visible, press Ctrl-A to select all of them, then drag and drop them to the right location. (If you want to copy the files to another folder on the same drive, remember to hold down Ctrl while you drag and drop; see The many ways to copy, move, or delete multiple files for details.)
How do I delete a folder but keep files?
Use Control-A to select all the files. Now you can move them all to another folder. Clear the search box. There will only be folders left, which you can then remove (maybe checking first that there are only folders left…).
How do you create a folder?
Create a folder
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app.
- At the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Folder.
- Name the folder.
- Tap Create.