How do I access iOS files on Mac?
How to access your iPhone backups on a Mac through iTunes
- To access your backups, simply go to iTunes > Preferences. Go to your Preferences in iTunes. …
- When the Preferences box pops up, select Devices. …
- Here you’ll see all of your currently stored backups. …
- Select “Show in Finder” and you can copy the backup.
Where do files get saved on iPhone?
How to find a file you’ve downloaded to your iPhone
- Start the Files app, which looks like a blue folder on a white background.
- In the Browse section, tap a location where you want to browse. …
- Tap to open subfolders as needed to find the file you want.
- Tap the file you want to open.
Why is my iPhone not showing up in Finder?
If you connected your iPhone or iPad to your Mac using a USB cable and don’t see it in the Finder sidebar, make sure that you have the right option selected in Finder preferences. Important: Update your device to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS to ensure that it’s compatible with the macOS syncing features.
How do I see all files on my iPhone?
View files and folders in Files on iPhone
- Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen, then tap an item on the Browse screen. If you don’t see the Browse screen, tap Browse again.
- To open a file, location, or folder, tap it.
How do I download files on my iPhone?
How to download files to iPhone and iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Safari and open the file you are trying to download. …
- Tap on the Share button, which will bring up the Share sheet.
- Select Save to Files. …
- At this point, you may rename the file and select a specific location before saving it.
How do I find my saved files?
First, open the app on your Android device. Make sure you’re on the “Browse” tab. Tap the “Downloads” option and then you’ll see all of your downloaded documents and files. That’s it!
Why can’t I see my iPhone when I plug it into my computer?
Make sure that your iOS or iPadOS device is turned on, unlocked, and on the Home screen. … Check that you have the latest software on your Mac or Windows PC. If you’re using iTunes, make sure you have the latest version.
Why is my iPhone not showing up on my Mac AirDrop?
If you can’t see the other device in AirDrop
Make sure that your devices meet these requirements: Both devices are within 30 feet (9 meters) of each other and have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth turned on. Each Mac was introduced in 2012 or later (excluding the 2012 Mac Pro) and is using OS X Yosemite or later.
Does iPhone have hidden Files?
On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, the Hidden album is on by default, but you can turn it off. When you turn off the Hidden album, any photos or videos that you’ve hidden won’t be visible in the Photos app. To find the Hidden album: Open Photos and tap the Albums tab.
How do I find hidden Files on my iPhone?
- Go to your Photos app and visit the Albums tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see the Other Albums section and select the Hidden link.
- Here are displayed all the photos and videos hidden on your phone.
- To restore these files, you can select them one by one and then click the Unhide option.
How do I view documents and data on iPhone?
How to check how much Documents and Data an app has
- Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
- Scroll down to the list of apps.
- Tap on the top option (in my case it’s Photos)